Re: [Question #693577]: runing a sikuli script from remote desktop throws back this error: [error] Location: outside any screen

Description changed to:
i usually was able to run scripts smoothly on a remote desktop from my
local machine, but recently i started receiving errors ([error]
Location: outside any screen (843694960, 0) - subsequent actions might
not work as expected) everytime i launch the scripts and minimize or
close the remote connection afterwards, which i assume refer to failiure
to detect images due to them being outside the detection area.

i looked up this error message and found out that someone had trouble with the same thing on a sikuli 1.0.1 (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/235809 ) and that all what they had to do was to detele sikuli sub branches from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\ . so i did, and restarted the machine, but the problem was still there.
i also thaught that maybe deleting the sub registery and restarting the machine should't have been done remotely (it might result in having the wrong settings saved for that sub-reg), so i had someone do it the normal way, but there was no improvement.

im running on a Sikuli 2.0.4 on java 8
please if there was somthing i missed or i can do that can help with my situation, let me know