Re: [Question #693497]: IntelliJ IDEA artifact.jar and ImagePath

Here is my conclusion:

- Do not use a trailing slash:
boolean path_add_success = ImagePath.add("SikuliTest/patterns/");

should be:
boolean path_add_success = ImagePath.add("SikuliTest/patterns");

This does not harm in the "run-inside-IDEA"-situation, but crashes the
image load in the jar-situation

(I will evaluate this further and make it more graceful)

- an imagepath "class/folder" is accepted in all cases and works inside
IDEA and in the jar situation

... but it seems, that only the first jar found in imagepath is
evaluated (this is a bug)

I made my tests with Java 8 and Java 11.

The jar situation does not work with Java 15 (under evaluation, Java 15
is currently not supported anyways)