Re: [Question #693505]: java multithreading is not parallel

RaiMan posted a new comment:
region.findAny() works on one region with many patterns, the region is
only captured once at the beginning and the search is done threaded in
the captured image.

multiple region.has(), if done threaded, will do the capture of the
region in every thread, hence multiple times in parallel.

This is why has()-threaded is slower than findAny() probably due to this as mentioned above:
I guess this is due to some internal resource-locking, probably in the AWT-Robot when capturing the screen.

As mentioned: I will have an eye on this.