Re: [Question #693680]: [error] Env.getClipboard: cannot open system clipboard

James Panteleone gave more information on the question:
--- clipboard.setContents(StringSelection(""), None)   , sets the
clipboard to a null state so i assure i dont carry the previous variable
to the next variable.

[error] Env.getClipboard: cannot open system clipboard   - is the error.
I slowed down the copy and move clipboard data to a variable with
sleep(1) on either side, before and after each and it still happens.

This has worked for 8+ months on this computer.  I tested the same
program on my laptop and it works without error.  Running it routinely
on the laptop is not possible.