[Question #693719]: As a beginner in using sikuli IDE, have launched the IDE and tried taking screen shot manually by clicking the 'camera button'. it is taking me always to desktop page and not the one i would like to capture (chrome or any other screens).

As a beginner in using sikuli IDE, have launched the IDE and tried taking screen shot manually by clicking the 'camera button'. it is taking me always to desktop page and not the one i would like to capture (chrome or any other screens).

I want to capture some images from chrome browser for test. whenever i click image capture button in sikuli IDE (2.0.4) - java version 8, it is taking me to my desktop screen everytime. is there any setting i need to configure to make sure i can capture any screen i want?