[Question #693891]: Can I point Sikuli to look at a video feed from an Axis camera rether than the screen?

Hi

I have used Sikuli for some for software automation tasks but now have an idea for a game I would like to put together using it.

I would like if possible to get Sikuli to look not at the screen but a feed from an Axis (or other) IP camera.  The idea being that I will set players a task of using objects to recreate a given scene.

At the most basic level, when Sikuli detects each object has been placed in the scene it can fire off encouragement to players and when all required objects are recognised as being present and in the correct location, announce winner.

Would it be possible to add a 'video feed input' option so a stream of jpg files from a camera feed act as the screen instead of the actual screen?  When running in such a mode, I envision that the Sikuli interface should also not be hidden as that debug output can be seen easily.

Regards

Jason