[Question #693935]: Jython: only one successful connection attempt using sockets

I'd be grateful if somebody help me to solve the following issue.

I am trying to connect with server (local on my machine) using sockets. I noticed that the connection works fine only once after first lunching of the SikuliX IDE. Each another attempt fails. I have familiarized with the similar query (674852) reported by matteoa 2 years ago but this solution would not be enough good in my case.

Mayby within this time somebody else met this problem?

Thanks for help in advance.