Re: [Question #694086]: Debugging options in Sikuli IDE

Thanks for kind feedback.

Sorry, no, I do not have plans, to add such features to the IDE.

If you really want to debug your scripts, just use PyCharms.

You might use the IDE and PyCharms in parallel:
- the IDE for managing your images, optionally add code and run the script.
- PyCharms to run and debug your script.

The only caveat: If you change the script in PyCharms, you have to
close/reopen it in the IDE, since the IDE other than PyCharms does not
auto-detect external file changes.

As Jython I recommend to use the version 2.7.2. Just install it manually
and configure PyCharms accordingly.

I have on the list, to make this combination a bit more comfortable in
version 2.0.5

All the best