[Question #694243]: Tesseract problem using OS X

Hey,
using Sikuli 2.0.4 on Java 11 (Catalina) and having problems with text() OCR in general, cause of the missing link to my lib.
I already found the workaround for a solution, but can't get this to work:

https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/issues/350
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2370545/how-do-i-make-a-target-library-available-to-my-java-app

I tried adding the path by using my terminal, as written in the first link:

java -Djna.library.path=</usr/local/lib> MainClass

but it is not working...
could you please provide the correct command line for adding this path to the jna.library.path?
I would be very thankful!

thx