Re: [Question #694243]: Tesseract problem using OS X

Ben Dix posted a new comment:
Happy first advent 😄
it's fine for me talking in english so the others may also profit of my newbie questions 😄
but thx for that offer...

reading lots of basics about java right now, trying to get it...

I am starting the SikuliIDE using terminal by typing:
java -jar <path-to-sikuli>/sikulixide-2.0.4.jar

still don't understand my <path-to-your-jar-or-folder> and <name-of-main-class>.
what jar or folder are we searching for?
OCR is the main class?

i will go on, trying to find the solution by studying more java ...
but maybe the second advent can allow a hint to what I am searching for 😄

greetings