Re: [Question #694243]: [2.0.4] IDE: macOS: problems using OCR features (Tesseract lib missing)

Ok, thanks for not giving up :-))

I have to apologise for not having tested before.
After I did, I found out, that my suggestion only works with Java programming.

Since with the IDE a separate Java process is started internally, the -D
spec from the command line does not get through to the IDE.

Hence you have to do it on the script level.

I have put this workaround at the top of this question.

All the best.