Re: [Question #694279]: Region.text() - number Recognition

Javier Gonzales Rodriguez gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,

This is my code:

#Regions to get information
FirstReg = Region(1308,139,37,15)
SecondReg = Region(1309,155,42,14)

#Variables
MaxFirst = "1600"
MinFirst = "1000"
MinSecond = "35"

def MyNumbers():
    try:
        if (FirstReg.text() <= MaxFirst and SecondReg.text() >= MinSecond):
            type(Key.F1)
        elif (SecondReg.text() <= MinSecond):
            print("waiting to get a 35 number")
        elif (FirstReg.text() <= MinFirst):
            type(Key.F7)
        pass
    except:
        pass

MyNumbers()

I also tried with "collectWordsText()", the result is the same .. i
found that it wasn't recognizing the numbers with my first basic code
that i attached already.

Regards!