[Question #694521]: macOS using sikulixapi by jpype

I tried to use Jpype1 to automate GUI with 'sikulixapi.jar' on macOS.
This package works well when I imported it on my java project, but had problem when I used Jpype1 to access it.

Here is my code:
`from jpype import *

startJVM(get_default_jvm_path(), '-ea', r'-Djava.class.path=somepath/sikulixapi.jar')
Screen = JClass('org.sikuli.script.Screen')
s = Screen()
`
When the code ran into 'Screen = JClass('org.sikuli.script.Screen')', my program was in deadlock. Not any responses unless ending the python process.

I'm looking forward to your suggestions,thanks.