[Question #694681]: Clicking after Region.findAny?

So as the title says, I am trying to click after a Region.findAny but alas I cannot get it to work.
I've read a bit of the documentation and https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1483 which didn't help me unfortunately, so if anyone can help me with this simple issue it'd be much appreciated!

Here is my part of the code I'm struggling with:
while True:

   if region1.exists(img1,0): - waiting for an image to appear before searching for other 3 images that are on screen already, but change colors at times.
            region2.findAny(img1,img2,img3)
            click(region2.getLastMatches())
I've tried other methods to get this to work  as well but to no luck - the only way I can have this work right now by using a or statement region.2click(img1) or region2.click(img2) ect ect. Which is slower and not preferable.  I'd also like to note that I can get sikuli to click after findAny, but it won't actually click on the images of course.

tl;dr I think I'm not properly using the getlastmatches() and I do not know how to implement that into the click function.