Re: [Question #694818]: Having trouble verifying text in table

Description changed to:
So for the test I'm creating a new record for table. I'm identifying the
text region where it would appear in table and using  this line to ID it

tagregion=find("TagCodeTableHeader-1.png").below(51).highlight(6)

and using the following line to store text in object.

 theText=tagregion.text()

when I print it in prints the correct text but when I run the test and
view the html report generated it showing it fails since and it

it is grabbing the text but for some reason theres is a extra digit at
the end of it which is why it is failing when I do comparison.

However when I go back to run code in run selection its prints the
correct text in console once again.