[Question #694840]: Cross platform testing on Mac and Windows

Can SikuliX perform cross-platform testing on Windows and Mac? We have a product that has a Windows app (exe) and a Mac version (dmg). We want to know if SikuliX will be able to utilize the same test script to perform automation testing on both platforms.

The images come from a central location, so we believe this should not be an issue, but we wanted to know if there were any limitations we may be missing.