Re: [Question #694818]: Having trouble verifying text in table

Ali Ahmed posted a new comment:
I was able to grab text that way. I tried using get getText() I could get it work.  Does getText() need a png file to work, correct?  because what I want to do is validate a string and check to see if its the same as value the one I entered to see if record was created.  And it will be different for each run.
I was not aware of the readWord() was a function in sikuli.