Re: [Question #694607]: Pattern.resize() issue driving me nuts!

Simon Plivav posted a new comment:
Ok, thanks a lot, Raiman. I see confirmed that scaling up the search
patterns works. This should work in cases where, for example, vector-
type images on a web page, or web games, scale up when they have "more
room" on the screen to expand when programmed so, adjusting their pixel
size according to the other web page content.

Btw, I understand now that a monitor with a different screen resolution
per se would not change the pixel size of web page on-screen elements,
and hence cause no issue. Is this correct?

Still a problem (SikuliX bug?) I see in the scale-down situation, like I had: A web app (game) had shrunk on an other-than-dev environment because the web page there had, for unknown reasons but as a matter of fact, additional HTML elements present that took up space - and the web app shrank thereof.
Similarly, when I ran my Chrome zoomed to 90%, and changed your code line "rFactor += getStep(imgEval, rFactor)" to "rFactor -= ge..." I got, as before, the exeption "rg.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: image to search (179, 72) is larger than image to search in (178, 71)".

As down-scaling of patterns apparently does not work, and also is giving
unexplained exception messages as per my above posts, shouldn't what I
found be a review or change item for SikuliX 2.0.5? Can I do anything to
help, if needed?

Best!
Simon