[Question #694893]: Open an App linux

Hi all,

I am trying to open a custom software application on linux via Sikuli.
But traditional way App.open("some app") and also with the path to the app.
Its giving the following error:

[error] findWindow:
[error] error in command [wmctrl, -lpGx]
[errout] X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  20 (X_GetProperty)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x2e00169
  Serial number of failed request:  15
[error] ADBClient: package adb not available: /home/tm/Documents/Sikulix

But when I open the app manually Sikuli performs as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Varun Umesh