Re: [Question #694981]: Monitoring script execution from a remote computer

Description changed to:
Hello !

Here is my issue: I have multiple windows 10 VM on Azure, what I would
like is to be able, from my local network, to monitore scripts
executions on the VM.

-My first plan was to use SSH (paramiko module on Python), so I did a
basic tkinter GUI with a text widget that is used for "real time output
display", and a text box with a button that are used to create the SSH
connection.

So far all good, I can execute bash commands like "ipconfig" or "dir" on
SSH, I can also execute .cmd files, but for some reason, when I try to
start the server, I see the java process starting on the task manager,
but I can't access the sikuli http server ControlBox (localhost:50001)
nor execute script (the command used to start the server: java -jar
path-to-sikuli -d 2 -f system-log-file -u user-log-file -g path-to-group
.txt-file -s).

There is also a problem, if the SSH connection is ended, then the sikuli
process will also be terminated, so yeah, not cool...

-My second plan is to sort of modify the http server ControlBox so that
it also display real time output of Debug.user() and print() messages.
By having port 50001 open on my VM, I can access the ControlBox from my
local network, so no need of SSH.

The thing is, before diving into the source code, I would like to know
if it is even possible, or if there is an easier solution that I haven't
think about.

Thanks for taking time to read my issue !