Re: [Question #695001]: Installed Jython 2.7.0 - Standalone Jar, and now none of my scripts are running

Description changed to:
I'm using sikulixide-2.0.4 and  I following this instruction online to
get xlrd , anyways it said to install jython 2.7 standalone jar and now
my test scripts are no longer running. This is the error message I am
getting:

Exception in thread "Thread-40" Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\ali.ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from Sikuli import *
  File "C:\Users\ali.ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\Sikuli.py", line 16, in <module>
    import inspect
  File "C:\Users\ali.ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\inspect.py", line 38, in <module>
    import imp
  File "C:\Users\ali.ahmed\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\imp.py", line 3, in <module>
    from _imp import (C_BUILTIN, C_EXTENSION, IMP_HOOK, PKG_DIRECTORY, PY_COMPILED, PY_FROZEN, PY_SOURCE,
ImportError: cannot import name makeCompiledFilename

Can you help me?