Re: [Question #695139]: Excessive memory usage

Aydın gave more information on the question:
windows 10
SikuliXIDE-2.0.4
java 11

#####tesseract info###########
tesseract v4.0.0.20190314
 leptonica-1.78.0
  libgif 5.1.4 : libjpeg 8d (libjpeg-turbo 1.5.3) : libpng 1.6.34 : libtiff 4.0.9 : zlib 1.2.11 : libwebp 0.6.1 : libopenjp2 2.2.0
 Found AVX2
 Found AVX
 Found SSE

Sometimes I stop the program with a shortcut (alt + shift + c) then
restart it.

Sometimes I open a new file and try new codes and then I just close the
file without closing the program(SikuliXIDE-2.0.4).

When I close files, do they really not close and be running in the background?
or
Could it be because I always start code and stop code while trying my codes in the program?

Then I can try to close and reopen the program completely after I try
again.