[Question #695145]: addImagePath after runScript()

Hey Folks,

I build up lots of scripts, working together like a charm 😄
I import different Sikuli Scripts by running the runScript() command and after finishing the script, it returns to my main script and starts another runScript() and so on...

So far I have to use the addImagePath of the main script after every runScript() to get the correct image path again.
My question is, is there a way to define a function, that the image path of the active script will be imported?

something like:

def AutoImportPath()
        addImagePath(of the actual path/sikuli.file of the working script)

is there a way to get the path and name of the working sikuli file?

I searched in python forums and here as well, but can't find a solution how to get this working.
any ideas?

this would clean up my code that much 😄

thx for your help!

greetings!