[Question #695149]: I'm having issues running multiple tests in a batch file

I am trying to run multiple test in a batch file but before it finishes running the test it doesn't close application like its supposed to.  and it will start running the next test but it also doesn't close the application.

@echo off
cls

call C:\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\HowtoCreateBuySellTradeTestCase.sikuli
call C:\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\LinkTagToTrade.sikuli
call C:\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\AddNotesToTrade.sikuli

For these test I am generating HTML test report and taking screenshots. I dont' know if that is why.

Also there is error file that is generated when I try to run it through cmd.