[Question #695259]: I am trying to create another folder to store functions that will be called for test but I am unable to import it

I am unable to import a sikuli  module that I created so I could make a call to the functions in it but it's not  able to import it.

This is the code that I am trying to import to test:

from sikuli import *

def navigateToScheduling():

    print("Click on Scheduling and wait for side menu to appear")
    click("SchedulingModuleButton.png")
    wait(2)
    while not exists("SchedulingCaptureScreensList.png"):
         click("SchedulingModuleButton.png")
         wait(2)

and I am trying to call this funciton in Test but it's not working. This is what in my test.  The error I am getting is: ImportError ( No module named ScheduleModule )

import HTMLTestRunner
import unittest
import utils
import ScheduleModule

ScheduleModule.navigateToScheduling()

I was able to create a utils module and that one is working I am able to make a call to various functions from it.  But I dont know why I can't with this one