Re: [Question #695264]: Tried installing on Ubuntu Hyper-V VM and failed

Jon Parkes is still having a problem:
Sorry, should have been more precise.  I already followed the Linux instructions.  I had renamed the download to simplify the java command, but was using the version 2.0.4 already.  I also tried the -v and -c switches, but for completeness the output with -v and -c is:
[DEBUG]startUp: IDE: Running: /home/jon/SikuliX/sikulixide-2.0.4.jar
[DEBUG]startUp: IDE: AppData: /root/.Sikulix
[DEBUG]startUp: IDE: starting with classpath: sikulixide-2.0.4.jar ...
[DEBUG]startUp: IDE: no extensions.txt nor valid content
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The BROWSE action is not supported on the current platform!
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Desktop.checkActionSupport(Desktop.java:380)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.Desktop.browse(Desktop.java:524)
	at org.sikuli.script.support.ExtensionManager.makeClassPath(ExtensionManager.java:149)
	at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.start(RunTime.java:125)
	at org.sikuli.ide.Sikulix.main(Sikulix.java:13)

And get the same error pop-up for jython and jruby - which I will
uninstall, as I didn't think they were required from the Linux
instructions, but I had tried everything else.

Thanks,
Jon