[Question #695476]: I am having issue where it is not running the module I created in Sikuli

I am having issue where it is not running functions from my module and I created a number of functions there but they are not running when I call them in my test.  This is the error I am getting:

[error] script [ CreateABookOut ] stopped with error in line 6
[error] SyntaxError ( !!WHILE IMPORTING!! no viable alternative at input '' (SchedulingModule.py, line 238) )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
6: main (  <module> )     import SchedulingModule

and I looked at the code there I don't see any syntax error:

def copyCounterPartyBookOut():
    r=Region(589,193,746,445)
    r.highlight(1)

    x=r.find("SnkCounterpartyExpandedHeader.png").highlight(.5)
    t=x.below(51).text()
    print "CP is "+t
    return t

I ran the code and using Run selected from the module and its able to run.  I just can't seem to call the function.