Re: [Question #695801]: Help with Random

Description changed to:
I am currently exploring ways to randomize my code so that it becomes
less predictable and more human like for a game I play. I have explored
methods using import random function but all I have been able to do is
randomize my sleep or wait time between two values. Such as
sleep(random.randint(10,20)). Although this seems to be an effective way
to randomize wait times to surpass bot detection, it seems flawed over
long periods of time because 10-20 seconds will average to 15. Is there
a way to add a third variable to help truly randomize my sleep/wait
times? Also, can sikuli be changed to MS instead of seconds??