Re: [Question #695823]: [2.0.5] [error] ImagePath: find: not there: xxx.png

Ben Dix posted a new comment:
Hey RainMan,

I've tried the new downloaded 2.0.5 version again, but my script failed
:(

My Start.sikuli file starts fine, but after importing the first script using runscript, all image paths seems to be corrupt.
My start script imports the imagepaths of itself after returning from the script again, cause this works fine in 2.0.4 for me.

All scripts are in the same folder, all permissions are set correctly (
I reset them a few times to be clear), but it fails...

My setup:

Mac mini - running Catalina
Java 11
Using IDEsikulix - by terminal execution

all working fine in 2.0.4, so I switched back again to be safe for the
moment.

greetings