Re: [Question #695876]: repeating findBest question

Ben Dix confirmed that the question is solved:
thx Rainman,

now I figured out what to do 😄
Your example helps, of course, but now I understood that the moment you call "findBest" must be inside the loop to be able to search again for all images:

Images = [img1, img2,img2]

for i in range (1,5,+1):
    wait(1)
    matchImages = findBestList(Images)
    if matchImages:
        Lclick(matchImages)

It is working only while using a wait command (or sleep) before calling the "matchImages" again.
Otherwise there seems to be not enough time to do a new search 😄

fine for me, so I can define my images somewhere als and call only the function when needed 😄

greetings