Re: [Question #695986]: [2.0.5] IDE: Can't see full image in Target offset view --- enhancement tracked on GitHub

Question #695986 on SikuliX changed:

Summary changed to:
[2.0.5] IDE: Can't see full image in Target offset view ---  enhancement tracked on GitHub

Description changed to:
GitHub issue: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/issues/433

Hi,

I'm trying to automate an app that has a really long menu. So I've a
single reference .png file and from that pattern I'm clicking on
relative coordinates of other buttons, menus, etc. The problem is that
this image is on top and when I need to discover what are the target
offset of elements at the bottom of that menu, the SikuliX IDE\Target
offset menu does not allow me to see the full image.

I know this is not easy to understand just by the description, this is why I've documented the issue here in a pdf file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/433yg6zmmqna6x3/sikulix_ide_targetOffset_menu_issue.pdf?dl=1

If you don't want to check the pdf file, another way to try explain is,

0- Let's assume you're using Windows
1- Set your resolution to 1920x1080
2- Put a unique small image\icon etc at your top right screen
3- Take a screenshot of it using Sikuli IDE
4- Click over that pattern to open the pattern settings menu
5 - Click on Target Offset pane
6- Now try to scroll until you can see the Windows watch\clock at the bottom right,
7- Notice it does not show the full image, so even if you want to discover what is the target offset (x,y) of windows clock , you won't be able because there's a limitation preventing you to scroll until you can see the area you're looking for.

Is there any simple way to solve this issue?

My system:
Windows 10 PRO
Sikuli 1.1.4
Display resolution 1920x1080 Orientation Landscape

is an answer contact for SikuliX.