Re: [Question #696043]: [error] AttributeError ( 'javapackage' object has no attribute 'TextIOBase' )

Question #696043 on SikuliX changed:

Melaku Bartolomeos gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman, thanks for your response…
xmlrunner is a module used to output the unittests results in xml format.

Both these are installed using pip in our environment:
xmlrunner
unittest-xml-reporting

we copy site-packages folder from Python Lib (containing xmlrunner) to following location in AppData
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages  ->  C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib

Here is a typical testscript named sample.sikuli

sample.sikuli
from TC_library import *

class category_name(unittest.TestCase):

  def test_sample(self):
	start = timeit.default_timer()
	[{test details here...]
	stop = timeit.default_timer()

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(category_name)
xmlrunner.XMLTestRunner(output=Results_Dir).run(suite)

is an answer contact for SikuliX.