Re: [Question #696007]: [2.0.5] 'HTMLTestRunner' object has no attribute 'isAborted' --- bug tracked on GitHub

Question #696007 on SikuliX changed:

Ali Ahmed is still having a problem:
Its able to run now, so for my test result it generating 3 reports and
the one that has both of the test is blank though and the other 2 have
the individual test results.  Is there a way to have results appear in
just one report?

Also would like to have just one report generated

I tried to replace

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(SubmittingOffersMisoHourlyParameters)
outfile = open("SubmittingOffersMisoHourlyParameters.html", "w")
myrunner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream = outfile, title = 'SubmittingOffersMisoHourlyParameters', description = 'NEW').run(suite)

with this

if __name__=='__main__':
    unittest.main()

for the individual tests but it doesn't run at all when I do that

is an answer contact for SikuliX.