[Question #696174]: Emojis, wait, and continue in case of error

New question #696174 on SikuliX:

Hi, please help me with the below:

1) How to include the emojis (😅🙏)  in type() block? I tried writing them but it exits with an error.

2) I want to insert a delay of let's say 5 sec between click() and wait() block. How I can do it?

3) I have below order of events:

 step 1: Click a tab in chrome

 step 2: click something on the page

 step 3: fill something on the page

 step 4: repeat

I am using a For Loop for automation. Now there may arise a random error so if that happened the code just exits. I want it to behave like this: if there is an error just reload the page and start from the beginning i.e Step 1, no matter what step caused the error.  If I can do this, it will make my system fully automated.

Thank you for any suggestions.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.