Re: [Question #696202]: Problem with native library: opencv_java2342.dll

Question #696202 on SikuliX changed:

chenjj is still having a problem:
thanks for reply, I was check my dependent libs from system32 and I find that api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll is 32-bit, then I
download a new one which is 64-bit,  and I run my java jar,I find the Error of TERMINATING: problem with native library: opencv_java342.dll is done!
But there's a new Error come out, java.lang.Exception: unknown exception!!
Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Packages has been installed in my win7;
and I find media player/DVD Maker/Media Center in 'on or off windows function';
Do I miss sth??Q.Q......

is an answer contact for SikuliX.