Re: [Question #696244]: Cant Start Sikulix on a especcific machine

Question #696244 on SikuliX changed:

Vitor Faeda Dalto gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,

Yes, It`s odd, but The IDE interface doesn`t appear. I seems like the
program got stuck before the user interface could be visualized.

I`m not a coder, so I normally use the IDE interface. When I double
click on the JAR file, I can see a splash screen but it freezes on this
step.

I`m not really sure why it happens on that particularly machine.
I`ve deleted the sikulix folder on AppData and restarted all again. No success.

I`s a W10 machine, 2 monitors (1 of them hi-res), java descripted above.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks

is an answer contact for SikuliX.