Re: [Question #696257]: Mouse not useable

Question #696257 on SikuliX changed:

Jeff_Vallis is still having a problem:
Info on my Java

 /usr/libexec/java_home -V
Matching Java Virtual Machines (1):
    1.8.281.09 (x86_64) "Oracle Corporation" - "Java" /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
jeff@Jeffs-iMac ~ %

However you did not answer my last question
on you setup you instruct
when you want to run the SikuliX IDE from a Terminal using Java 8

first in SysPrefs remove all entries with the name java (using - button)
then use the + button to add java again: in the file dialog navigate to the respective java executable (..../bin/java)

Result
The only place I found Java was in
Full Disk Access - Java 8 Update
so I deleted it
but could not add it as I am unable to find it

is an answer contact for SikuliX.