Re: [Question #696257]: Mouse not useable

Question #696257 on SikuliX changed:

I am really sorry for this very odd behavior.

With macOS 11.2.2 it worked with Java 8 as documented.

With macOS 11.2.3 it does not work any more. It even behaves different
on my MacBook Pro and my iMac4k, though they are both on 11.2.3 now.

I herewith have to say, that with the latest macOS 11.2.3 SikuliX is not usable with  Java 8.
I did not find a way, to make it usable.

You have to follow my general recommendation and use Java 11 from AdoptOpenJDK.
With Java 11 it works without problems after having switched on Accessibility and ScreenRecording for the Terminal app.

Another option to have something that opens the IDE with a double-click:
Make a SikuliX.app using Automator by adding the correct java command to a shell script action.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.