Re: [Question #696483]: 'No appenders could be found. Please initialise the log4j system properly' error when trying to execute the same working scripts from one VM to another

Question #696483 on SikuliX changed:

Ishtiaq Qureshi gave more information on the question:
Hi, thanks for the quick response.

We're using the latest Sikuli version 2.05 but have tried 2.04 and the same issue.
But on Machine A we've used both versions and they both work.

Yes the test in between SOT and EOT is not executing. I've tried similar other scripts with the same format and its the same issue.
They work on Machine A but not on this other machine and have tried another VM too and same issue.

I've checked the JAVA version and made sure its the same as Machine A -
version 13.0.2.

Thanks
Ish.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.