[Question #697041]: Run error - [error] AttributeError ( 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getX' )

New question #697041 on SikuliX:

I am seeing this error recently, whenever the execution reaches to validate Pass / Fail, it passes the case but stops the run and throws this error, It wasn't there earlier, so not sure whats happening. I am new to sikuli - Python, Any one help me please?

[log] CLICK on L[339,95]@S(0) (528 msec)
*INFO* PASS: New media packager tab - passed
[error] script [ LMP_automated_tests ] stopped with error in line 292
[error] AttributeError ( 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getX' )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
54: logger (  passed )     region = (last_match.getX(), last_match.getY(), last_match.getW(), last_match.getH())
106: main (  lmp_publishing_package )     self.log.passed("New media packager tab - passed")
287: main (  runTest )     self.lmp_publishing_package()
292: main (  <module> )     story.runTest()
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

is an answer contact for SikuliX.