[Question #697117]: store captured image as variable into a py file

New question #697117 on SikuliX:

Hey Folks,

capture() works fine with the "_" in front of the name. I've seen in another post this happens to be sure, it will not bei deleted in further progress.

I am trying to achieve a few captures by executing a sikuli script and I want the captured images of every region be stored as individual variables at the end of another existing python file...

Still searching for the way to achieve this and also remove the "_" of the png name.
Even if this is a general python case, I would appreciate your help, maybe you have an idea.

thx for reading!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.