Re: [Question #697208]: I need to show a permanent "log" windows on top

Question #697208 on SikuliX changed:

Ben Dix posted a new comment:
I am using the console output . works fine for me on win10.

for editing I start Sikuli using:
java -jar D:\pathToSikuli\sikulixide-2.0.5.jar -c

for running my script I use :
textstart java -jar D:\ pathToSikuli\sikulixide-2.0.5.jar -f D:\ pathToSikuli\LogFiles\SikuliLog.txt -r D:\ pathToSikuli\Start.sikuli

https://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/010-command-
line.html#cmdoption-c-console

I simple arrange my output cmd and/or java window by using cmdow in commandline.
so every start, my windows get arranged as wanted.

maybe this helps.

greetings

is an answer contact for SikuliX.