[Question #697378]: Output of Sikulix IDE on console

New question #697378 on SikuliX:

Hi,
I am trying to get the output of Sikulix IDE on the console when I run a sikuli script on cmd as:
>> sikulixide.jar -r test.sikuli

In said test.sikuli file, there are several python's `print("this")`, which do show whe running the IDE by itself.
However, when running aforementioned line, there is no output on cmd and when the script finishes, I am taken back to the windows prompt.

I have tried several different arguments (-v, -d, -i), but to no avail.

Is there a way of getting this done?
Thank you,

is an answer contact for SikuliX.