Re: [Question #697732]: macOS M1: how to use a custom build of OpenCV

Question #697732 on SikuliX changed:

Jeff Harmon confirmed that the question is solved:
Excellent! Exactly what I was needing.  I can get the information I need
without an issue now.  At some point I may test to see what the impact
of Rosetta2 is on things but since I have native working I am sticking
with it.

The documentation looks great.

Happy to answer any questions you have as you work on full support for
Apple Silicon. The problem I did not solve for was a universal binary
that would work with either M1 or Intel. The build I did of MacUtil was
for the arm64 architecture only and linking the dynamic library so that
either Intel or M1 is supported given the dependency on the JDK where
the libawt.dylib is one or the other is a challenge I didn't solve for.

You mentioned not using MacUtility anymore though so maybe you won't
have to deal with that.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.