Re: [Question #697943]: Stuck in Sikulix-IDE 2.0.5 is starting on Java 8

Question #697943 on SikuliX changed:

Roger F Borrello Jr posted a new comment:
Update the Java on the Windows 10 desktop to OpenJDK 11, and the same
problem of the IDE hanging after the splash screen.

I tried removing the appdata\roaming\sikuli directory, and still hangs.
tried relocating the sikulixapi-2.0.5.jar and sikulixide-2.0.5.jar to a
different directory (C:\sikulix instead of C:\sikuli) and still hangs at
the splash screen.

I didn't mean to hijack Parsawit's thread, but there is something that
hangs up the IDE waiting for something to initialize and multiple people
have reported this. If we cannot get past the loading of the IDE, we
won't be able to really explore the capabilities of this.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.