[Question #697996]: Screen goes "black" in virtual machine

New question #697996 on SikuliX:

Guys we have a problem here for some time.
For some reason when we run a "runnable jar" in a VM while the connection is open(while remote desktop is open) its works fine!
But when I close the connection and let the automation works, its stop to find images and return black screens on our prints.

You guys know how to solve this? I saw some other people with almost same problem, but only when using more than one screen or something like that.

We use Windows 10 on VM. I tried to run this creating the "runnable jar" from Sikulix version 1.1.3 and the last one 2.0.5. I didn't try to run using the IDE, but probably the result is the same.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.