[Question #698074]: Dialog and pop-up boxes aare all black on 'Take Screenshot' or running scripts

New question #698074 on SikuliX:

SikuliIDE 2.0.4
OS: CentOS 7 running on TigerVNC

I am testing an application, and everything works fine until there is a dialog box (ie: to browse to a file) or pop-up message (ie: error message with OK button). When attempting to take a screenshot via Sikuli, the main application remains visible, but the dialog/popup is all black. Same occurs when running the scripts, and the image cannot be found.

In the past there was a "work around" when if we dragged the blackened window over a couple of pixles it would appear, and we could continue, but that doesn't seem to be working any more.

I know there must be something that can be done for this, and I imagine this has been asked a million times, but I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am currently at a full stop on this...

Thanks!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.