Re: [Question #698074]: Dialog and pop-up boxes aare all black on 'Take Screenshot' or running scripts

Question #698074 on SikuliX changed:

Surely nothing, where SikuliX can help or is the reason for this
behavior.

Must be a problem of the GUI manager setup in Linux/TigerVNC.

--- In the past there was a "work around" when if we dragged the
blackened window over a couple of pixles it would appear, and we could
continue, but that doesn't seem to be working any more.

This looks like the GUI in this case only makes the dialog element
finally visible, when the mouse is clicked inside.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.