Re: [Question #698112]: Windows 10: imports no longer working after moving to newest version (run from comand line, sys.path not containing location of common modules)

Question #698112 on SikuliX changed:

Richard Chubb posted a new comment:
Hi, thanks for that RaiMan.
With the hardcoded path in sites.txt, in my repacked SikuliX IDe jar, the common modules were imported.
although now I have a new different fail, below..... unrelated to this issue I suspect, so I will scan the docs and existing questions for a solution.
[error] script [ design_loading1 ] stopped with error in line 2
[error] ImportError ( !!WHILE IMPORTING!! No module named natives )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
2: commonFunctions (  <module> )     from org.sikuli.script.natives import Vision
2: main (  <module> )     from commonFunctions import *
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

Thanks for your feedback and response
"Supposing you are using the SikuliX IDE jar, I will create a modified 2.0.5 version until monday for you, that accepts"
Yes I am using the SikuliX IDE jar.

"In 2.0.6 I will add this as a basic solution (allowing more than 1 path separated by ; or :) and additionally the sites.txt accepting relative paths to the working folder and with %...% variables taken from current environment."
Both these solutions would be a great option.

thanks for your prompt feedback and the effort in supplying a solution

is an answer contact for SikuliX.