Re: [Question #698196]: Windows 10: opencv_java430.dll library error having MSVC++ Redistributables installed

Question #698196 on SikuliX changed:

Tom Hinds confirmed that the question is solved:
I followed the link you provided, which jumped to another couple pages.

Here is the important bit:

"The Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 is available for
download as an Optional Feature. To install the Media Feature Pack,
navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features >
Add a Feature and find the Media Feature Pack in the list of available
Optional Features. Note, you will not be prompted to restart your
computer, but you must restart in order to successfully complete
installation of the Media Feature Pack.  "

It worked. I appreciate your help. I wouldn't have figured this out myself.
Thank you.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.